Jumm’at-i-Shahiya (The Sermons of Hazrat ShaheAlam RA) Vol 1
The Sermons of Hazrat ShaheAlam Bukhari RA
This book is the collection of very rare found sermons (Khitab) of Hazrat ShaheAlam رحمة الله, which he used to deliver at Friday assemblies i.e. around 550 years ago.
These sermons were initially documented by one of the followers of Hazrat ShaheAlam RA. At that time the sermons were documented in typical Persian and Arabic languages nowadays which is very hard to even read. Only a few people and language experts could read them.
The author has put his strenuous efforts, and a lot of struggle to translate the sermons into the Urdu language and others. Now the book is under translation for English and Hindi languages also.
This book is the translation of the 1st volume of sermons of Hazrat ShaheAlam RA.
These sermons are translated for the first time ever in the history of 550 years into Urdu, English, and Hindi from a typical Arabic-Persian script.
Finding the raw data and the ancient copies of the book were very difficult, but Alhamdulillah Author has got all the copies and the book has translated into Urdu for now. (Soon it will be available in Hindi, English)
This book is a real gem and consisting some of the very rare sayings and teachings of Mehboob-i-Bari Hazrat ShaheAlam رحمة الله which is impossible to find anywhere else.
An Introduction To The Content
The purpose of writing this book is to let people learn from the golden teachings of the great Sufi Hazrat ShaheAlam Mehboob-i-Bari RA.
The sermons that Hazrat ShaheAlam RA used to give on Fridays were documented by one of his followers. The sermons are divided into various volumes, and this book is the Urdu translated version of the 1st volume out of those.
- Each and every word of this book is a pearl of knowledge. Some of the very rarest things are discussed in this book regarding Tareeqat, Marifat, and the various other stages of spirituality.
- Also, there is a detailed discussion given regarding Adab and Tasawwuf.
- Hazrat ShaheAlam RA also added the importance of Namaz and other Faraiz/Duties of a Muslim.
Why You Should Read This Book
Jumm’at-i-Shahiya (The Sermons of Hazrat ShaheAlam رحمة الله) Vol 1
Our mission is to spread the teachings and sayings of the Sufis and our highness Hazrat ShaheAlam RA so that people learn from them and improve their lives for here and hereafter.
Key Features of the book
- For the first time in 550 years, the sermons have got published in readable formats in Urdu and soon will be in English and Hindi.
- This book consists of direct teachings of Hazrat ShaheAlam RA (there is no mixing/modification) done.
- The work has done by Peer Saiyed BadreAlam Bukhari, which is enough to imagine the authority of the book.
- Hazrat ShaheAlam RA shade scarce knowledge regarding Tareeqat, Marefat, Adab, and Tasawwuf.
- More Volumes to publish soon.
What Our Readers Have To Say About The Book
A book by an author who has already got tons of 5 star reviews on Amazon India for his other books. We have a lot of orders from the Amazon India website where we have a bunch of 5-star positive reviews. Check out some of those.
Note: The prime objective of marketing our book is to make this book available for everyone in the world. This is for the sake of spreading the right message of Islam.
SAFE & SECURE ORDERING:
- The book will be dispatched from Ahmedabad, India (from the Office of Peer Saiyed BadreAlam Bukhari).
- Every Order processed within 2 days and a tracking number provided via email for every order.
- Safe payments via Stripe® (100% Moneyback Guarantee)
- 24/7 assistance via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worldwide tracked shipping.
- *No hidden fees! FREE SHIPPING on all BOOKS*
- The Books are GST Free by Government Rules. Hence we don’t charge any tax.
We take pride in providing quality products and carefully inspect products before shipment. In the rare case that the item is faulty, damaged during transit, please contact us for more help.
We have a dedicated human support team to help you 24*7/365. Just reach out to us at email@example.com
The palatability of the book is that the writer has strengthened and made it more fruitful by keeping at its background many standard and authentic books.
The descriptions that are given in the book are from authentic and absolutely reliable sources. Therefore, this book is really a gem and is praise-worthy.
English, Hindi, Urdu